Cancellation and Withdrawal
Withdrawal Right for Consumers
(Consumer is any natural person who enters into a transaction for purposes which can not be primarily attributed to their commercial or self-directed professional activity.)
Notice of Withdrawal
You have the right unilaterally to withdraw from this contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
The withdrawal period will expire after fourteen days from the date,
- on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the goods, in case you have ordered one or more products in a single order and they have been/resp. will be shipped to you at once;
- on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the last shipped product, in case you have ordered more goods under a single order and these are shipped to you in several parcels;
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you have to inform us (Christian Meyne, Am Kanal 11, 15528 Spreenhagen / OT Hartmannsdorf, Phone: +49 – 30 – 12053730, E-mail address: Kundenservice@artmoda.de) of your decision to withdraw from this contract by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail). You may use the attached model withdrawal form, however this is not mandatory.
To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning exercise of your withdrawal right before the withdrawal period has expired.
If you withdraw from this contract, we will reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of shipment (with the exception of the supplementary costs resulting from your choice of a type of delivery other than the cheapest standard one, offered by us) and repay immediately at latest within fourteen days from the day on which we have received the notification about your decision to withdraw from this contract. We will carry out such reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have explicitly agreed otherwise; in any case there will be no extra charge for you for this repayment.
We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the returned goods back, or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is the earliest.
You have to return the goods or hand them over to us immediately and in any event not later than fourteen days from the date on which you have informed us about any withdrawal from this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before expiration of the fourteen days period.
You bear the direct cost of returning the goods.
You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
Exclusion and Prematurely Expiration
The withdrawal right does not apply to contracts:
- For supply of goods that are not prefabricated and their production is based on consumer's individual choice or decision, or that are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer;
- For supply of goods that can spoil quickly or whose expiration date is quickly exceeded;
- For supply of alcoholic beverages priced in accordance with the agreed contract price, that may be delivered at the earliest 30 days after contract conclusion, whereby their current market price volatility is out of entrepreneur's control;
- For supply of newspapers, periodicals or magazines with exception of subscription contracts.
The withdrawal right expires prematurely in contracts:
- When after delivery of sealed goods that are not suitable for return due to health protection or due to hygiene reasons, the seal of the goods has been damaged;
- When after delivery of goods, they were mixed due to its nature inseparably with other goods;
- When after delivery of sealed audio or video recordings or sealed computer software, the seal of the goods has been damaged.
Template Withdrawal Form
(If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.)
- Recipient Address:
Am Kanal 11
15528 Spreenhagen / OT Hartmannsdorf,
e-mail address: Kundenservice@artmoda.de:
- Hereby I / We (*) give notice(s) that I/We (*) withdraw from my/our (*) contract I/We(*) have entered into for the purchase of the following products (*) / the provision of the following service (*)
- Ordered on (*) / received on (*)
- Consumer's Name
- Consumer's Address
- Consumer's Signature (in case of paper message)
(*) Please delete, if appropriate
All legal texts here above have been translated from German with due care. In case of discrepancies between the English and the German version, the German version shall prevail.